If the two strings are identical, then strcmp() function returns
View More Related Question
1) What will be the output of the following program?
char str1 = "abcd";
char str2 = "abcd";
2) What is the output of this C code?
char *str = "hello";
3) Which of the following function is more appropriate for reading in a multi-word string?
4) Which of the following function is used to find the first occurrence of a given string in another string?
5) Which is more appropriate for reading in multi-word string?