If the two strings are identical, then strcmp() function returns
View More Related Question
1) What is the output of this C code?
char *str = "hello, world";
char *str1 = "hello, world";
if (strcmp(str, str1))
2) What will be the output of the program ?
printf(2+"C Programming MCQ on Study 2 Online\n");
3) Which of the following function is used to find the first occurrence of a given string in another string?
4) The library function used to find the last occurrence of a character in a string is
5) Which is more appropriate for reading in multi-word string?