An AP consist of 31 terms if its 16th term is m, then sum of all the terms of thHome | Discussion Forum
An AP consist of 31 terms if its 16th term is m, then sum of all the terms of this AP is
View More Related Question
1) Second term of sequence with general term n2 - 4/2 is
2) The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?
3) A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squares is 83. The smallest part is
4) A.P whose nth term is 2n-1 is
5) If the third term of an AP is 12 and the seventh term is 24, then the 10th term is