By default a real number is treated as a
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Character literals in C syntax are?
2) Which is correct with respect to size of the datatypes?
3) What will be the output of the following C code on a 32-bit machine?
int x = 10000;
double y = 56;
int *p = &x;
double *q = &y;
printf("p and q are %d and %d", sizeof(p), sizeof(q));
4) The format identifier ‘%i’ is also used for _____ data type?
5) What will be the output of the following C code?
float f1 = 0.1;
if (f1 == 0.1f)