A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squaresHome | Discussion Forum
A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squares is 83. The smallest part is
View More Related Question
1) If the roots of the equation (b - c)x2 + (c - a)x + (a-b) = 0 are equal, then
2) 25 trees are planted in a straight line 5 metres apart from each other. To water them the gardener must bring water for each tree separately from a well 10 metres from the first tree in line with the trees. How far will he move in order to water all the trees beginning with the first if he starts from the well ?
3) Second term of sequence with general term n2 - 4/2 is
4) The sum of the first four terms of an AP is 28 and sum of the first eight terms of the same AP is 88. Sum of first 16 terms of the AP is
5) If the third term of an AP is 12 and the seventh term is 24, then the 10th term is