The operator used to get value at address stored in a pointer variable is
View More Related Question
1) If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operator is used to access data members of the structure through the pointer variable?
2) What would be the equivalent pointer expression for referring the array element a[i][j][k][l]
3) How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
4) The operator used to get value at address stored in a pointer variable is
5) Which is an indirection operator among the following?