In which order do the following gets evaluated
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is the correct order if calling functions in the below code?
a = f1(23, 14) * f2(12/4) + f3();
2) The second expression (j-k), in the following expression will be evaluated (i+5) || (j-k)
3) Which of the following correctly shows the hierarchy of arithmetic operations in C?
4) Which of the following is the correct order of evaluation for the below expression?
z = x + y * z / 4 % 2 - 1
5) Which of the following is the correct usage of conditional operators used in C?