What will be the output of the program?
public static void main(String  args)
String sup = (x < 15) ? "small" : (x < 22)? "tiny" : "huge";
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is the correct expression that evaluates to true if the number x is between 1 and 100 or the number is negative?
2) If j and k are int type variables, what will be the result of the expression j%k when j=10 and k=3?
3) What will be the output after compiling and running following code?
public class Test
public static void main(String... args)
int x =5;
x *= 3 + 7;
4) Which of the following can be operands of arithmetic operators?
5) When the operator ++ is placed after the variable name, first assignment of the value of the variable takes place and then the value of the variable is incremented, this operation is also called ………………………….. .