The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
View More Related Question
1) A relational database consists of a collection of
2) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
3) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
4) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
5) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.