The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
View More Related Question
1) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.
2) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
3) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
4) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
5) Database __________ which is the logical design of the database, and the database _______ which is a snapshot of the data in the database at a given instant in time.