The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
View More Related Question
1) Database __________ which is the logical design of the database, and the database _______ which is a snapshot of the data in the database at a given instant in time.
2) A relational database consists of a collection of
3) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
4) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
5) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.