HTML <canvas> element is used to draw graphics, on fly via
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Semantic element <nav> defines
2) Which of the following element is used for canvas graphics?
3) __________ can be used to advise the browser to download media content in the background to improve playback.
4) Which element may be used within content to represent material that is tangential?
5) To draw on the canvas, authors must first obtain a reference to a context using the ______________ method of the canvas interface element.