Non-semantic elements in HTML5 is?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which element is used to define a discrete unit of content such as a blogpost, comment, and so on?
2) HTML5 documents may contains a ___________ element, which is used to set the header section of a document.
3) ___________ defines a group of content that should be used as a figure and may be labeled by a legend element.
4) Which of the following type attributes of input element defines control for entering a telephone number?
5) Which element may be used within content to represent material that is tangential?