Which of following is a new input type in HTML5?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ returns a TimeRanges object representing the buffered parts of the audio/video.
2) Which element may be used within content to represent material that is tangential?
3) Which of the following allows the sandboxed iframe to run scripts from the same domain?
4) Which of the following element is used for highlighting content similarly to how a highlighter pen might be used on important text in a book?
5) __________ defines the accelerator key to be used for keyboard access to an element.