Which of following is a new input type in HTML5?Home | Discussion Forum
Which of following is a new input type in HTML5?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The new __________ element is supposed to represent some form of extra details, such as a tooltip or revealed region that may be shown to a user.
2) The __________ element represents a span of text that is isolated from its surroundings for the purposes of bidirectional text formatting
3) Subtitle tracks and caption tracks to be specified for audio and video elements can be added using which of the following element?
4) For checking a regular expression in input fields of HTML forms which attribute is used?
5) In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ sets or returns the default speed of the audio/video playback.