Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
View More Related Question
1) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
2) Among the keywords below, which one is not a statement?
3) Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
4) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
5) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?