Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
2) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
3) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
4) What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?
5) Consider the following code snippet
while (a != 0)
if (a == 1)
What will be the role of the continue keyword in the above code snippet?