Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
View More Related Question
1) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
2) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
3) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
4) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
5) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?