Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
View More Related Question
1) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
2) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
3) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
4) Consider the following code snippet
while (a != 0)
if (a == 1)
What will be the role of the continue keyword in the above code snippet?
5) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?