One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is tHome | Discussion Forum
One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
View More Related Question
1) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
2) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
3) Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
4) What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?
5) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?