What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yeHome | Discussion Forum
What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
2) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
3) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
4) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
5) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that