What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception iHome | Discussion Forum
What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
View More Related Question
1) Among the keywords below, which one is not a statement?
2) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
3) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
4) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
5) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that