Consider the following code snippet
while (a != 0)
if (a == 1)
What will be the role of the continue keyword in the above code snippet?
View More Related Question
1) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
2) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
3) Among the keywords below, which one is not a statement?
4) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
5) What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?