Which data type value is returned by all transcendental math functions?Home | Discussion Forum
Which data type value is returned by all transcendental math functions?
View More Related Question
1) Which of these coding types is used for data type characters in Java?
2) Which of the following are legal lines of Java code?
3) Size of float and double in Java is
4) What is the output of below code snippet?
enum Enums extends A
ABC, BCD, CDE, DEF;
5) If we try to add Enum constants to a TreeSet, what sorting order will it use?