Modulus operator, %, can be applied to which of these?
View More Related Question
1) In Java, the ……………………… is used to access the instance variables and methods of class objects.
2) What will be the values of x, y and z after execution of the following statements?
int x, y, z;
3) Modulus operator, %, can be applied to which of these?
4) Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?
5) What will be the output of the program?
public static void main(String  args)
String sup = (x < 15) ? "small" : (x < 22)? "tiny" : "huge";