Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?
View More Related Question
1) What will be the output of the above fraction of code ?
int ++a = 100 ;
System.out.println( ++a ) ;
2) Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?
3) When the operator ++ is placed after the variable name, first assignment of the value of the variable takes place and then the value of the variable is incremented, this operation is also called ………………………….. .
4) Select from among the following character escape code which is not available in Java.
5) Which of the following can be operands of arithmetic operators?