Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?Home | Discussion Forum
Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?
View More Related Question
1) Modulus operator, %, can be applied to which of these?
2) Which of these statements are incorrect?
3) Select from among the following character escape code which is not available in Java.
4) When the operator ++ is placed after the variable name, first assignment of the value of the variable takes place and then the value of the variable is incremented, this operation is also called ………………………….. .
5) What will be the values of x, y and z after execution of the following statements?
int x, y, z;