Which of these statements are incorrect?
View More Related Question
1) When one of the operands is real and the other is integer, the expression is called a ……………………. expression.
2) If j and k are int type variables, what will be the result of the expression j%k when j=10 and k=3?
3) If a=20 and b=15 then the statement x=(a>b) ? a:b; will assign value of x.
4) If int x=15; y=20; what will be the value of x after executing the following statement
5) If a and b are integers, then for a=14 and b=4 what will be the value of expression a/b.