The DoD model (also called the TCP/IP stack) has four layers. Which layer of theHome | Discussion Forum
The DoD model (also called the TCP/IP stack) has four layers. Which layer of the DoD model is equivalent to the Network layer of the OSI model?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is private IP address?
2) What is the address range of a Class B network address in binary?
3) You want to implement a mechanism that automates the IP configuration, including IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS information. Which protocol will you use to accomplish this?
4) Which of the following protocols uses both TCP and UDP?
5) If you use either Telnet or FTP, which is the highest layer you are using to transmit data?