Which class of IP address provides a maximum of only 254 host addresses per netwHome | Discussion Forum
Which class of IP address provides a maximum of only 254 host addresses per network ID?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following protocols uses both TCP and UDP?
2) If you use either Telnet or FTP, which is the highest layer you are using to transmit data?
3) What layer in the TCP/IP stack is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
4) Which of the following is private IP address?
5) The DoD model (also called the TCP/IP stack) has four layers. Which layer of the DoD model is equivalent to the Network layer of the OSI model?