What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C areHome | Discussion Forum
What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C are executed?
ch = 'G';
i = ch-'A';
View More Related Question
1) A set of instructions which describes the steps to be followed to carry out an activity is called ______________.
2) Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
3) A program converts a high-level language program to a set of instructions that can run on a computer is called a:
4) The ____________ symbol is used to indicate the starting and stopping in the flowchart.
5) How would you round off a value from 1.66 to 2.0?