What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C areHome | Discussion Forum
What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C are executed?
ch = 'G';
i = ch-'A';
View More Related Question
1) A ___________ symbol is represented by a circle and a letter or digit placed within the circle.
2) __________ is a graphical representation of a program.
3) What will be printed after execution of the following program code?
4) C was primarily developed as
5) The part of a machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is: