Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between tablHome | Discussion Forum
Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between table cells?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following value specifies a dashed outline?
2) Choose the option that correctly specifies the output of the following CSS.
border: 1px solid red; outline: green dotted thick;
3) Which of the following specifies the distance between the borders of adjacent cells?
4) Which of the following CSS property defines the different properties of all four sides of an element’s border in a single declaration?
5) Which of the following property defines in a shorthand form the width, style, and color for the top border of an element?