Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between tablHome | Discussion Forum
Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between table cells?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following CSS property defines the different properties of all four sides of an element’s border in a single declaration?
2) Which of the following is not an appropriate value for border-collapse?
3) Choose the option that correctly specifies the output of the following CSS.
border: 1px solid red; outline: green dotted thick;
4) Which of the following property defines the color of an element’s right border?
5) Which CSS property can be used to set the image as border instead of the border style?