Dependability and Security MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Software Engineering | Dependability and Security
Dependability and Security MCQ Questions and Answers: Here learn quiz questions on Dependability and Security , assurance of dependability, security and engineering of dependability.
1) A characteristic of a software system that can lead to a system error is known as?
2) An erroneous system state that can lead to system behavior that is unexpected by system users is known as?
3) An event that occurs at some point in time when the system does not deliver a service as expected by its users is called _____
4) A chemical plant system may detect excessive pressure and open a relief valve to reduce these pressures before an explosion occurs. What kind of dependability and security issue the example states?
5) An aircraft engine normally includes automatic fire extinguishers.What kind of dependability and security issue the example states?
6) An assessment of the worst possible damage that could result from a particular hazard is known as
7) which of the following terms is a measure of the probability that the system will cause an accident?
8) A weakness in a computer-based system that may be exploited to cause loss or harm is known as?
9) A password checking system that disallows user passwords that are proper names or words that are normally included in a dictionary is an example of ___________ with respect to security systems.
10) How many stages are there in Risk-driven requirements specification?