Software Processes, Models and Agile Software MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Software Engineering | Software Processes, Models and Agile Software
Software Processes, Models and Agile Software MCQ Questions and Answers: Here learn quiz questions with answer on Software Engineering.
1) Which one of the following is not an Evolutionary Process Model?
2) The Incremental Model is a result of combination of elements of which two models?
3) What is the major advantage of using Incremental Model?
4) The spiral model was originally proposed by
5) The spiral model has two dimensions namely _____________ and ____________
6) How is WINWIN Spiral Model different from Spiral Model?
7) Identify the disadvantage of Spiral Model.
8) How is Incremental Model different from Spiral Model?
9) If you were to create client/server applications, which model would you go for?
10) Selection of a model is based on