SQL MCQ Questions and Answers : We provide sql quiz questions and answers, here learn mcq questions related to Structured Query Language and test online of objective questions and free download pdf.
1) What does DML stand for ?
2) With SQL, how do you select all the records from a table named “Persons” where the value of the column “FirstName” ends with an “a” ?
3) With SQL, how can you return all the records from a table named “Persons” sorted descending by “FirstName” ?
4) With SQL, how can you return the number of not null records in the “Persons” table ?
5) What does the ALTER TABLE clause do ?
6) The UPDATE SQL clause can
7) The UNION SQL clause can be used with
8) Which SQL statement is used to return only different values ?
9) Which SQL keyword is used to sort the result-set ?
10) How can you change “Hansen” into “Nilsen” in the “LastName” column in the Persons table?