Set 1 MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Unix | Set 1
Unix MCQ Questions and Answers with Pdf Download: Here learn quiz questions and answers and download pdf of 50 important objective questions with answers for Online Test and Exam.
Unix Pdf Download Click Here
1) Which symbol will be used with grep command to match the pattern pat at the beginning of a line?
2) Which command is used to sort the lines of data in a file in reverse order
3) Which command is used to display the top of the file?
4) Which command is used to copy all files having the string chap and any two characters after that to the progs directory?
5) Which command is used to change protection mode of files starting with the string emp and ending with 1,2, or 3?
6) Which command is used to remove a directory?
7) Which of the following keys is used to replace a single character with new text?
8) Which command is used to extract specific columns from the file?
9) Which command sends the word count of the file infile to the newfile.
10) Which command is used to remove the read permission of the file 'note' from both the group and others?