Set 4 MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Unix | Set 4
Unix MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide Unix MCQ Questions and Answers, here most important quiz questions related to Unix and you can download pdf of objective questions with answers.
1) What does cat file01 file01 file01 display?
2) Which command is used to create empty files?
3) Which option is used with touch command which forces the command not to create file, if it does not exists.
4) Which one of the following commands is incorrect?
5) What is the function of cp command in UNIX?
6) What happens if the destination file specified in cp command does not exist?
7) Which of the following is not an option of cp command?
8) What is the correct syntax for copying multiple files with a filename starting as ‘file’ into another file named as ‘directory_one’?
9) How can we copy an entire directory under another directory?
10) How can we copy a file into our current directory?