Set 6 MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Unix | Set 6
Unix MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide Unix MCQ Questions and Answers, here most important quiz questions related to Unix and you can download pdf of objective questions with answers.
1) Using ‘e’ command we can __________
2) Using ‘w’ command we can _________
3) Which command is used for moving the cursor to the line extreme?
4) ___ command moves the cursor to the end of next line.
5) Which of the following commands will move the cursor to the end of line number 30 if the current position of the cursor is line number 01?
6) Which of the following control keys will be used for scrolling one page forward?
7) To navigate 20 pages forward, we can use ______ command.
8) Which command is used to know the current line number?
9) Which key is used for absolute movement?
10) Which of the following commands of ex-mode is equivalent to ‘G’ command in command mode?